As health professionals, we are governed by our regulatory college. We follow additional direction from the government of Alberta’s Chief Medical Officer of Health during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We have specific guidelines in place at Lakeview Physiotherapy Clinic and Lakeview Movement Studio.
Here are the following precautions for in-person appointments:
- For every client and staff member, we screen for COVID-19 symptoms each and every visit.
- As a client, you will be emailed a COVID survey 2 hours before your appointment. Please complete this every time you have an in-person appointment.
- Come to the Clinic or Studio door at your scheduled appointment time.
- You may self-check in to let us know you are ready using this link https://lakeviewphysio.janeapp.com/checkin or wait at our front entrance for your therapist or staff member.
- Please attend the appointment by yourself except minors and those requiring physical assistance.
- Only bring necessary items into the building.
- Hand-sanitize in our vestibule area prior to proceeding into the office.
- Masks protect everyone. All staff will be wearing a mask. We ask that you also wear a mask during your appointment. You may wear your own mask or one can be provided for a $2 + GST fee.
- Our front desk staff can help you with contactless payment and online booking.
- Between client visits, we will be cleaning and disinfecting our treatment tables, chairs, and equipment.
If you have any of the following symptoms self-isolate, call 811, and please re-schedule your appointment with us
- Fever, new onset of cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, new loss or decrease in sense of taste or smell, runny nose, and/or sneezing (not allergy related).
Telehealth appointments are a good option if you need to stay home.