Pilates is a great way to keep your body moving and challenged! You can choose to register for individual Pilates sessions or group classes. Use this form of movement as a general exercise to gain strength and fitness or as the final step in the recovery of an injury. Pilates instructors have training in a variety of methods and offer endless combinations of exercises to keep you engaged and encouraged.
● Learn how to connect to your deep intrinsic core
● Learn how to move from your "centre of support”
● Move and work in the best possible alignment
● Use the Pilates equipment including Reformers, Cadillacs, Spine Correctors and Wunda Chairs correctly and safely
● Learn a fun variety of exercises using props like, balls, bands, magic circles, foam rollers
● Be challenged, work hard and have fun
● A desire to connect deeper with your body
● Weak "core strength"
● Tight / weak hips
● Poor postural patterns
● A need to be stronger and feel younger
● A desire to join a community of like minded, fitness focused individuals
● An exercise program focused on mind-body connection
● A regular workout routine that is a safe, empowering and fun!